A simple guide to bridge TENEO token from BSC to FANTOM CHAIN and vise versa
Do you have your $TEN tokens on BSC and you'll like to bridge to FTM CHAIN ? or vise versa
- 1.A wallet
- 2.Gas fee (which should be of the chain you're bridging from, e.g. bridging from binance smart chain requires BNB as gas)
- 3.The amount you can bridge must be within the Current Bridgeable Range, which will be shown once the token is selected
Bridging is the process of moving a token from one chain to the other. not to be confused with swapping
The Multichain.xyz bridge can be used to transfer BEP-20 tokens from Binance Smart Chain to Fantom network and vice versa.
1. log in to your wallet .
2. Visit www.multichain.org mavigate to ROUTER on multichain.com and connect wallet
4.Select BSC MAINNET from the drop down
5. Select $TEN from the drop down of the token section
6 Select $TEN
8. Select $TEM from the token drop down
Check that the amount you've entered is within the minimum and maximum supported by Multichain.
Your wallet will ask you to confirm your action. There will be 2 transactions, one going out from A chain, one accepting into B chain. The received amount will automatically deduct the price of the fee.
NOTE: You will receive the same token you SWAPPED