Please just follow this guide
- 1.Go to setting page
2. Go to add a new network
- Choose BNB or DEI in the upper section (if you want add DEI, you also have to add DEI manually - address above) depending on what you want add
- Click on "Select a currency"
After inserting the address
BNB->tenBNB with filled in amount
- Insert an amount
- Click "Approve" (may be buggy, see hint below)
- Click "Supply" and "Confirm Supply"
All pools (old picture)
In the left column you can see the token which is a part of all staking pools which are listed in the middle column. In the right column the APY and the total value locked for all pools combined are displayed.
If you click on a pool group, you can see all pools within the group:
The second pool group unfolded (old picture)
There you can see all pools, like for example BNB:tenBNB. Here your deposits, your balance and the APY is displayed.
If you click on this pool, you can see various buttons to interact with the staking pool:
Ways to interact with the BNB:tenBNB pool (old picture)
The red buttons are all connected to the input field on their left side. The "MAX"-Buttons insert the maximum value possible into the input field.
On the left side two new pool specific values are displayed: "Total Staked" and "Earned Rewards". The first one shows the total token amount that has been deposited, the latter shows the earned rewards through the staking.
All Buttons explained:
- Your Liquidity Pool token get deposited into the staking pool
- MAX: "Your balance"
- Counterpart to "Withdraw"
- The deposited tokens will be withdrawn back to your wallet
- MAX: "Total Staked"
- Counterpart to "Deposit"
- Claim Rewards
- The earned rewards will be claimed to your wallet
- MAX: "Earned Rewards"
- All of the staked tokens and rewards are claimed to your wallet
- Combination of "Withdraw" and "Claim Rewards"